Hello dear Customer!
The FXBro team realized that some of You find it extremely hard to enter the profitable journey of Financial Trading. We just sat together and decided to produce a nice and steady read-only guidance on how to become consistent in using our signals. Please make sure that You read this text BEFORE joining our private channels, or upon adding yourself to one, as it will definitely increase the chances to become a profitable trader instead of wasting the whole deposit! This set of texts is written for both newbies and semi-professional traders.
Please ignore it if there are 5 years + of successful trading careers behind.
Before You start
Okay, so You found us on Instagram or just bumped into the fxbro.com website. The first thing You should actually ask yourself is – “am I new to trading or do You have some kind of a trading background?”
If You are completely new to the trading world we highly recommend beginning with learning some essential fundamentals, such as “what is a currency pair?” or “lot-sizings”. There is a lot of info given at www.investopedia.com which You need to get familiar with. Along with that, multiple Youtube channels will make it easier to understand how the markets behave, what Fundamental and Technical analysis is.
To our belief, the process of studying never ends at some particular point, as there is always something new to learn regarding the subject.
Let us give You some initial basics:
- Trading account
What we offer is a consulting service of presenting our private set of daily trading ideas to our Customers. We don’t offer any money management services or private trading and of course we are not a Forex Broker.
A trading account is just a place of actual money keeping and trades placing. There are a lot of good and bad brokers on the market, but the ones we personally use for live trading are:
- ICMARKETS – This brand maintains regulatory status in one of the tier-1 jurisdictions and one tier-2 jurisdiction, making it a safe broker (average-risk) for Forex and CFDs trading. ICMarkets provides mobile versions of three platforms it offers, including MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and cTrader, all of which come standard for iOS and Android. The minimal deposit is just $200!
- MYFXCHOICE – It is an established online broker who has been operating since 2008. They offer a standard range of products and primarily deal in the facilitation of Forex trading. Aside from Forex, they also offer CFD shares and Precious Metal trading. The precious metal indexes are limited to gold and silver however it is possible to trade oil through CFDs. The minimal deposit is just $100!
15% BONUS IS AVAILABLE ON THIS LINK!
So the first thing You need to do is simply open one and deposit financials You are planning to invest into trading.
Upon opening your live trading account, the chosen broker will ask to set leverage. It normally starts with 1:1 and finishes with 1:500 for Forex and 1:50 for Indices and Commodities.
Leverage involves borrowing a certain amount of the money needed to invest in something. In the case of forex, money is usually borrowed from a broker. Forex trading does offer high leverage in the sense that for an initial margin requirement, a trader can build up—and control—a huge amount of money.
We highly recommend going with UP TO 1:100 or 1:200 MAX! You always need to estimate that every broker charges a hefty commission on the borrowed financials, especially if the trade becomes a swing one. Always check the real costs of the broker’s leverage!
There are a lot of Customers who think that trading is the best way to turn $100 USD into $100 000 USD in 2-3 weeks of trading. The answer is unfortunately NO. Especially with our service, it’s basically impossible to get such results in such a short period of time. If You meet someone on the web stating otherwise – they are scammers whose only obligation is to get Your monthly subscription price value and get You broke.
We offer a nice and steady 15-30% deposit profit per month with average risk management and there is a lot to be done from Your side.
Hence stated above, the best minimum to invest in following our signals is $600-700 USD. The best value is actually $1k USD and above if possible. Due to the fact that the monthly subscription price is $149+ USD it’s a good sum of money to overpay the subscription price and have something like a net income every single month!
Please try not to believe that purchasing the signals for such an amount and having a deposit of $200 USD will make You wealthy and rich after 1 month. This dream will NEVER come true. With us or without.
- Lot sizing
Every trade, whatever its Forex pair trade or Indices CFD should be bought and sold for some stated amount. That’s where the Lot Sizing comes to action.
The “Lot” represents the size of your trades in Forex. In another interpretation, Lot is the number of currency units you will trade in Forex.
There are 2 main types of Lots which You will meet in trading our signals:
- Standard Lot: 1 standard lot is equivalent to the volume of 100,000 units. Whenever you purchase 1 lot of a currency pair, you buy 100,000 units of the base currency (the first currency in a pair). For instance, buying 1 lot of the EUR/USD means you buy 100,000 EUR.
- Micro Lot: A micro lot is equal to 1000 units, which account for 1% of a standard lot. When a trader opens an order of 0.01 lots, he is trading 1 micro lot. For instance, buying 0.01 lots of GBP/USD means you buy 1,000 GBP.
Depending on Your initial deposit, You need to strictly choose a correct lot sizing that suits the risk management procedures.
We highly recommend to follow this criterias:
- For 100 to 300$ lot size 0.01
- For 300 to 500$ lot size 0.02
- For 500 to 1000$ lot size 0.03
- For 1000 to 2000$ lot size 0.04
- For 2000 to 3000$ lot size 0.06
- For 3000 to 4000$ lot size 0.08
- For 4000 to 5000$ lot size 0.10
- For 5000 to 10000$ lot size 0.20
And that’s x10 if you are using micro-lots, for example for Indices at ICMARKETS! Please check with the broker’s support what kind of lots they are using for Indices!
- MT4/MT5 Trading Terminals
There are a lot of online brokers who offer their own trading platform, however, the majority of them simply give You an access to a so-called “MetaTrader Terminal”. It’s a third party gold-standard solution that allows all traders world wide to perform all trading operations on any device, presenting a huge variety of features including trade placings and analysis.
If You are using a mobile device, here is a couple of links to official MT4/5 terminals Apps:
Your online broker provides You with credentials and a small instruction on how to enter the Broker’s account.
There is a lot of info at Google on how to run the terminal, enter and edit the trades, or add a currency pair. Simply google it, as it will take us another 5 pages to explain it all for the both device types!
Please make sure You read some info about the trade types – Market Execution, Sell Stop/Limit order and Buy Stop/Limit order.
How to join the channel?
Step 1 – Please go to @THEBESTFXSIGNALSBOT and launch it by pressing “Start”.
The Bot will send You a welcome message and a couple of menu buttons will also appear on the screen.
Step 2 – Press “Buy Access” button
The Bot will show You all available monthly subscription bundles and You simply need to press on one!
If You have a promo code given – press “Enter Promocode” and copy-paste it to the Bot:
If its a % discount promocode – simply get it activated and choose any subscription to go along with. The final BTC price value will be with a discount!
Step 3 – Proceed to the payment
The Bot sends You a message with an exact amount of BTC (equaled to the USD price) and Your private BTC address. Please send the amount to the stated address. The Bot will VALIDATE AUTOMATICALLY once your payment goes through and will send You all further instructions!
Once the transaction goes through – the Bot will send You a message with a button. Simply press the button and a UNIQUE login link will be generated to join the private channel.
ALL SIGNALS ARE DELIVERED THROUGH THE PRIVATE CHANNEL NAMED AFTER THE BOT. THE BOT DOESN’T SEND ANYTHING ITSELF. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU JOINED THE PRIVATE CHANNEL, OTHERWISE THE SIGNALS WON’T COME!
Step 5 – Buying the BTC (if struggled)
Buying BTC is pretty simple and straightforward to understand.
First of all, there is a need to work out where You would like to purchase them and store them initially. There are a lot of platforms to go along with:
– paybis.com (USA +)
– kraken.com (USA +)
- Register an account and proceed with all KYC (Know Your Customer) Steps. KYC is a general thing to verify Your identity. Usually, that’s just an ID photo + credentials. Please make sure that You run this step properly as if not, Your account might be banned or canceled.
- Top-up Your account. So the platforms listed above have Card payment, which is the easiest way to purchase some cryptocurrency.
- Remember that there is still some extra fee charged for BTC sending and simply top up a +1-2% extra just in case.
Upon joining the channel
Right. You are finally on the channel. That’s how it should appear on Your Telegram list:
Make sure You pin it to the top so there are zero chances You will let the trade pass. Also, don’t forget to UNMUTE it if muted!
PLEASE DON’T ENTER THE PAST SIGNALS – YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON THE NEW ONES ONLY AND ENTER THEM WITHIN 5 MINUTES AFTER THE PUBLICATION IS DONE!
- When do the signals come?
The majority of the signals come in the late Asian – early EU sessions + 30% of the trades come within the late EU session – start of the US session. However, it depends on the day, as it’s impossible to predict when there is going to be the best time to enter a good trade.
- How many signals are given per day?
We normally say – from 3 upto 10 per day. There are some days when it is completely pointless to give out any signals due to high market uncertainty or big market data publications – NFP weeks.
Don’t worry if You miss the signal – just try to take at least 70% of all signals provided over 1 month!
- What are the “Pips” and why do we count them?
Basically a pip is the 4th digit after a rate’s comma. The main purpose of us counting pips is to show how well the signal is progressing and how far the trade has gone from initial values.
You will NEVER have the same pips count as us. In order to be otherwise – You must enter the trade at exactly the same entry point as stated in our signal and thats 1000% impossible.
The pips count doesn’t indicate anything in terms of the financials, as depending on the spread’s commissions or leverage taxes the trade might hit financial break even only after 20-30 pips profit movement.
Once again – the pips count indicates HOW WELL each signal is performing and has NOTHING to do with exact financial rewards, as each Customer has his own lot sizings and risk management depending on the actual Trading Balance!
- How to “read” the signal?
Each signal comes with exact entering criterias:
- Buy/Sell direction
- Name of the Currency Pair/Indice/Commodity
- Entry point (the price at which You should be targeting the trade opening)
- Type of the trade (Sell stop/limit, Buy stop/limit + value IF STATED)
- Take Profit value (TP), an exact point at which the trade should be automatically closed for a profit
- Stop Loss value (SL), a clearance point on which the trade should be considered to fail-stopped in order to fix the losses
- Risk Management percentage if used
You simply need to find the signal’s means at the MT4/MT5 account, then put in all required values and press the BUY/SELL/CONFIRM button to let the trade run.
We don’t offer any money/account management services and we don’t offer any automatic copy trade mechanism. Please place the trades by yourself!
- What is “partials trading”?
For each signal it is important to open a real trade with the proper lot sizing stated before in this document. However, it’s a good tone to open multiple trades per one signal, simply dividing the total lot sizing into 2-4-6 smaller lots.
For instance, Your trading account balance is eligible for 0.03 lot sizing per trade. Instead of opening 1 exact trade for 0.03 lot size – please open 3 trades by 0.01 lots. Just one by one.
Another example is for a 0.6 lot sizing account – You need to open 3-6 trades per signal, dividing the full lot into 0.2 or 0.1 smaller lots.
The main reason for doing this is simply accepting the possibility of securing the partials!
- How to follow the signal’s updates?
For each signal given we offer a good set of follow ups of many kinds:
- The trade hits TP or SL + the pips count. Easy.
- Securing partials of the running trade
Once You see a message that contains “Secure Partials” You need to close the running partials in the value up to 40-50% for the first announcement and the rest for the further announcements.
3. Stop Loss to Break Even (SL to BE)
This message means that You need to EDIT your current trade and put the Stop Loss value EQUAL to the ENTRY VALUE of your trade. Once You do so – even if the trade goes off – it will simply stop at the Break-Even and You won’t lose anything.
- Trade example 1
Some day a new Signal comes to the channel. I have 2-3 minutes to enter it well.
My account balance makes it good to enter this trade with 0.5 lot sizing. I open my MT4/MT5 terminal, find the GBP/JPY currency pair and open 5 SELL trades by 0.1 lot sizings with the exact SL and TP values stated.
After some time, I receive an update:
I close 2 out of 5 trades for this signal and move my Stop Loss value to the Entry Point value FOR EACH REMAINING TRADES!
- Trade example 2
Some day a new Signal comes to the channel. I have 2-3 minutes to enter it well.
SELL LIMIT GBPUSD
My account balance makes it good to enter this trade with 0.03 lot sizing. I need to open 3 trades with 0.01 lot sizings. The trade is NOT A MARKET EXECUTION – as it says SELL LIMIT + VALUE. So I open 3 trades with 0.01 lot sizings, enter all TP & SL & Sell Limit values and press CONFIRM.
After some time the trade gets activated – so it automatically executes at the market price.
At some point, I receive an update saying that its recommended to secure partial profit – I close 2 out of 3 trades and move Stop Loss value to the Entry Point value of my trade!
There are some EXACT rules to follow in order to become a successful user of THEBESTFXSIGNALS Private Channel and here they are:
- RISK MANAGEMENT is the key to success. If your balance only allows You to trade with 0.01 lot sizing – please do so! Don’t go ALL IN – that’s not Poker. At some point, You have more that 99,9% chances to get a constant monthly profit by letting the 0,01 lot sizing trades run then jumping ALL IN.
- Check what kind of lots Your broker uses for Commodities and Indices. You might find it suprisingly stupid that its microlots instead of the Stnadard ones, or vice versa!
- ENTER EACH SIGNAL WITHIN 3-4 MINUTES AFTER IT GETS PUBLISHED. DON’T TAKE ANY PAST SIGNALS, EVEN IF THEY WERE GIVEN 30 MINUTES AGO. IT MIGHT BE GONE. YOU NEED TO CHECK PRICE IN THIS CASE IF IT’S IN GOOD DIRECTION TO ENTER!
- Follow each given update – secure partial profits and do it all with risk free procedures!
- ASK IF YOU ARE NOT SURE! Our Support Team is ready to help!